Meet the Fangirl
Hi, I’m Karah.
I have been a fangirl since I was born, I think. I met my first celebrity when I was two-years-old. It was Enos from “The Dukes of Hazzard.” I went to my first concert when I was in 4th grade – New Kids on the Block (my first music loves). I got in a fight in 7th grade because someone ripped my Mark-Paul Gosselaar poster (Zack from “Saved by the Bell.” Then just before I graduated high school, I saw the Backstreet Boys at Grad Nite at Walt Disney World. Nick Carter looked at me when he sang “Am I sexual?” and I have never been the same.
They have been a HUGE part of my life and basically saved it. In fact, Nick talked me into going back to college and I became an award-winning journalist before changing careers and went into marketing. I have been lucky enough to interview Howie, go on the cruises, travel to see them, and extremely lucky to have met my best friends and sisters thanks to the boys.
I’m a Backstreet Boys fan until the day I die.
- Favorite BSB: Nick Carter with Kevin Richardson and AJ McLean tendencies.
- Favorite BSB Songs: “Just Want You To Know,” “Shape of My Heart,” “Drowning, “Don’t Wanna Lose You Now,” “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart,” “You Can Let Go,” “In A World Like This,” “Madeliene,” “Undone,” “The One,” “The Way It Was,” etc.
- Favorite BSB Video: “Just Want You To Know” (SPYNKTER FOREVER)
- Favorite Movies: “Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back,” “Almost Famous,” “Forrest Gump,” “Chasing Amy,” and the Avenger movies, “Thor: Ragnarok”
- Favorite TV Shows: “Friends,” “The Office,” “Charmed,” “Outlander,” “This Is Us.”
- Favorite Books: “Gone With The Wind,” “Good In Bed,” “Kill The Boy Band,” “Fifty Shades of Grey.”
- Favorite Albums: “Now or Never” (Nick Carter), “DNA” and “Millennium” (Backstreet Boys). “Ropin’ The Wind” (Garth Brooks), “A Little Bit Longer” (Jonas Brothers), “Fearless” and “Speak Now” (Taylor Swift)